- Mortgage rates are in constant flux.
- Your actual mortgage payments will vary. This is based on your individual situation as well as current rates.
- Certain products may not be available in every state.
- Certain jumbo products are unavailable to first-time homebuyers.
- Lending services are unavailable in some areas.
- Certain restrictions could apply based on your location and situation.
- Unless stated otherwise, we assume a refinance or purchase of a primary residence without a cash-out at closing.
- Unless stated otherwise, we’ve assumed the following: all costs associated with closing are paid out of your pocket; it’s your primary residence and it’s a single-family home; your debt-to-income ratio (DTI) doesn’t exceed 30%; your credit score is greater than 720 (for certain jumbo products, we assume a credit score of 740 or higher.
- You have a 40-day lock period for your mortgage rate.
- If LTV > 80%, PMI will be added to your monthly mortgage payment, with the exception of Military/VA loans (these loans don’t require PMI).
- Keep in mind that we don’t have all the necessary information to make an accurate assessment if you don’t contact us. At Crown Mortgage of the West, we offer a wide selection of home loan options. Do you want more precise and personalized results? Call us at (805) 434-5226 right now, and speak to one of our mortgage experts.
Consent to Communication:
You’re also consenting to having Crown Mortgage of the West, our partner companies, and our Family of Companies, reach out to you about your inquiry through a text message or a phone call*.
We’ll call the cellular or residential telephone number you’ve provided with us. We’ll do this even if your telephone number is on a corporate, state, or national Do Not Call Registry. You’re NOT obliged to receive such messages or calls as a condition of saying yes to our services, or the services of our affiliates.
When you’re talking to us over the phone, you’re consenting to the call being monitored and recorded. You’re also agreeing that we can share the personal data and contact information you’ve provided with us. We can share this information with third parties, including our mortgage partners, affiliates, or partner companies. The stated parties are allowed to use your contact information and personal data for analytic and marketing purposes. They may also use the information to improve your experience.
*This includes an automatic telephone dialing system or a prerecorded or artificial voice.