Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster
Pay thousands less in interest and use the money for the things that really matter to you
How would you like to get started?
Read our Refinance Guide
Do you need more information on how to refinance your mortgage? If so, our refinance guide is just what you need. It’s packed with tips, tricks, and tactics on how to refinance the right way.
Or Talk to a Mortgage Expert Now
Call us right away at our toll-free number (805) 434-5226 to reach one of our home loan experts.
On Shortening Your Mortgage Term
Paying Off Your Mortgage Faster Might Be Easier Than You Think
- With a shorter term, you’ll get a lower mortgage rate. It might be time to take advantage of today’s low mortgage rates.
- You might be able to save money with a different term. Call us toll-free at (805) 434-5226 to discuss this further.
- Easy ways to pay off your mortgage faster include a cash-in refinance or a 15-year fixed option.
3 Reasons Why You Should Choose Crown Mortgage of the West Today
P.S. We offer adjustable rate, fixed-rate (15-year and 30-year). We also offer conventional FHA, VA, and refinancing options with competitive rates.
- Our qualified Home Loan Experts can help you pay off your mortgage faster. We'll show you how you can pay thousands of dollars less in interest. We'll break down the details in easy-to-understand language. Our goal is to get you the mortgage that's right for your financial needs.
- After the closing of your loan, you'll be able to manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- Our service continues after you've closed your mortgage. We service around 99% of our mortgages.
The Four Most Popular Loan Options*
- An FHA Loan – Escape a skyrocketing mortgage payment, by choosing the fixed-rate security of an FHA loan that’s government-insured.
- A 30-Year Loan – Are you searching for a more traditional mortgage option? A 30-year fixed loan might be right for you.
- An Adjustable Rate Mortgage – When you choose a five to seven year ARM, you can get the lowest rate possible. You could save thousands compared to a traditional fixed mortgage during the first 5 or 7 years of your home loan.
- A VA Loan – Are you a veteran, military member, or spouse? If so, you might qualify for a VA loan. Get in touch with us now to see if you are eligible for the benefits.
*If you refinance an existing mortgage, the total charges could become higher over the life of your loan.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
"When does it make sense to refinance?"
Reasons for refinancing your mortgage include lowering your payment, shortening your term or using the equity you’ve built up over time to get cash back out of your home.
Whether it makes sense to refinance your home depends on 3 key factors:
- How much equity do you currently have built up in your home?
- Compare the interest rates now to when you first got your loan. Are they lower?
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
"What are the advantage of a shorter repayment period?"
You’ll save money over the life of your loan, by paying less in interest.
This means that you’ll fully own your house significantly sooner than you would with a longer repayment period.* The benefits here are long-term, so keep your eye on the goal: owning your house and being in a better financial situation in the future.
*As long as you’re able to keep up with your mortgage payments.
"What are the disadvantages of a shorter period?"
Lengthening your loan decreases your monthly payment, which means that the reverse is also true. Shortening the loan term means an increased monthly payment. Make sure you can afford to pay more each month in order to save money over the long-term.
P.S. Don’t wait. Talk to one of our Home Loan Experts by calling (805) 434-5226 to see how we can help you pay off your mortgage faster.
Consent to Communication:
You’re also consenting to having Crown Mortgage of the West, our partner companies, and our Family of Companies, reach out to you about your inquiry through a text message or a phone call*.
We’ll call the cellular or residential telephone number you’ve provided with us. We’ll do this even if your telephone number is on a corporate, state, or national Do Not Call Registry. You’re NOT obliged to receive such messages or calls as a condition of saying yes to our services, or the services of our affiliates.
When you’re talking to us over the phone, you’re consenting to the call being monitored and recorded. You’re also agreeing that we can share the personal data and contact information you’ve provided with us. We can share this information with third parties, including our mortgage partners, affiliates, or partner companies. The stated parties are allowed to use your contact information and personal data for analytic and marketing purposes. They may also use the information to improve your experience.
*This includes an automatic telephone dialing system or a prerecorded or artificial voice.
Why You Should Choose Crown Mortgage of the West
- You’ll get access to an online application process, which saves you paperwork.
- Our Home Loan Experts will be there to answer questions and concerns, and to help you get clear on all the details so you get the perfect mortgage for your needs.
- After you’ve closed the home loan, you’ll be able to manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- You can expect customer service long after you’ve closed. You see, we service around 99% of all our mortgages.