What Is A Reverse Mortgage?
A reverse mortgage is a loan that is available to homeowners 62 years or older allowing them to convert part of their home equity into cash.
If you are a homeowner in the Scottsdale area, we can provide decision-making guidance by walking you through the steps involved in the process of obtaining reverse mortgages:
- Gathering information and contacting reverse mortgage lenders
- Completing the application and determining how to receive payment
- Processing the application by your lenders
- An appraisal to determine the value of your home and required repairs
- Following loan approval, scheduling of final signing or closing
- Follow-up on disbursement of funds
We can assist in gathering information and in finding reverse mortgage lenders that are dependable and reliable for residents in the Scottsdale area.
Benefits Of Reverse Mortgages For The Scottsdale Homeowner
When you come in to work with us, as mortgage brokers we want to point out some of the pros and cons of these mortgages.
While there are many reverse mortgage pros and cons, the following is a list of pros for our consideration, but not all inclusive:
- Allows you to stay in your home as long as you comply with the loan terms
- Payment by full or partial sum, line of credit, monthly payments or a combination
- No monthly mortgage payments required by you – you receive the funds
- Social Security and Medicare benefits are unaffected
We can work with you on your strategic planning for retirement and show you how reverse mortgages can become valuable assets by supplementing your retirement income.
Call us for a consultation to review all of the pros and cons before making a decision. And we can assist you in finding a reputable reverse mortgage lender serving Scottsdale and the surrounding area that can help determine if this type of mortgage is right for you.
Reverse Mortgage Lenders For Scottsdale Residents
As reputable mortgage brokers, we carefully match our clients with reverse mortgage lenders that have the highest ethics to ensure a safe and deliberate lending experience and who understand that you have worked hard to build equity in your home, and you deserve to get the maximum out of it.
Reverse mortgages are valuable assets, and possible lifelines for many of our clients that are over the age of 62. We want to make certain that, as our client you are provided with the necessary tools to make an informed decision.
This is how we can assist you:
- Align you with a reputable lender who is licensed
- Select only lenders who understand the complexity of reverse mortgages
- Recommend only those lenders who have the ability to support the loan
Call Brian Lardner for assistance in locating lenders that will protect the hard-earned resources for residents of Scottsdale. 805-434-5226